This Page

has been moved to new address

The President Bush I'd like to remember

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: The President Bush I'd like to remember

Friday, July 17, 2009

The President Bush I'd like to remember

This isn't the same guy who left office but this is the guy I had liked. This is the America that I like.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that for me, this was the greatest moment our nation has experienced in my lifetime. I remember feeling that nothing could stop us and that after the divisiveness of the 2000 election, we really were one nation that couldn't be torn apart. That probably sounds stupid, immature, and naive considering it was "just a baseball game," but as a 16-year-old kid on the heels of history's largest attack on our nation's turf, that was how I felt.

1 Comments:

Blogger ron declared,

You know, as much as President Bush had problems during his tenure, I respected him then, and I respect him now. Thanks for posting the video. It just adds to my knowing that baseball is the best game of all.

7/17/2009 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home