This Page

has been moved to new address

Confusing napkin logic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Confusing napkin logic

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confusing napkin logic

As I was ironing my wife's napkins this evening (no, I'm not making that up), I asked from the other room what she was doing.

Jamie: "Looking up different ways to fold napkins."
Me: "So once I'm done ironing them, you're going to fold them so we have to iron them again."
Jamie: "No."

I'm still confused...

5 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

didn't the sticky side stick to the iron? Just wondering.

8/26/2009 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jamie declared,

I had some girls over from church and we were learning some napkin folds, so there isn't anything sticky on them (if that is what you meant).

I told Joey no, more or less because I figured it was the answer he needed to hear :) Admittedly, it was a lazy answer, but I was rushed and didn't feel like explaining the whole evening, especially because I knew he had no real interest in the activity, but was more interested in why he was doing work that would likely need to be re-done later. So... I, not we, will either be re-ironing the ones we used or just throwing them in the washer and dryer, so I don't have to re-iron them :)

8/26/2009 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Joey, did you have your apron on while ironing? JK

8/27/2009 5:03 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

that's not what I meant, but I'll let you think on it a while.

8/30/2009 3:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie declared,

Sorry Kristi, I don't get it :)

8/31/2009 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home