This Page

has been moved to new address

Four bats, five jellies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Four bats, five jellies

Monday, April 09, 2007

Four bats, five jellies

My wife just said, "I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping with you again."

When I asked why, she responded, "Because, last time we went, we got four bats and five jellies."

(That would be four whiffle bat and ball sets and five different flavors of jellies and jams.)

Who can pass up a whiffle ball and bat when it's getting warmer? Those things are the best, and they're really hard to find!!

And come on, can you really have too many varieties of jams and jellies? Red plum, peach, strawberry preserves.... (Did I mention I eat PBJ's for lunch literally nearly every day at work?)

Come to think of it, I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping too. You never know, they might have cool kickballs or amazing varieties of peanut butter!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Reegz declared,

I love pb and j's too! I love different kinds of jellies but nothing other than crunchy JIF for me! Funny you mentioned "getting warmer." Where do you live? ;)

4/09/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

You haven't gone grocery shopping or had jelly in your refrigerator for over 6 months. You're just rediscovering what's out there!

4/10/2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Ok, Joey White--you have to go to the Mall of America (just once..ha!). There is a specialty peanut butter store there with all different kinds of PB. Mary S. sez she gets raspberry white chocolate peanut butter there!
Think of the sandwiches you could make!

4/10/2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home