This Page

has been moved to new address

Just shoot the illegal immigrants!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Just shoot the illegal immigrants!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just shoot the illegal immigrants!

Okay, so that's extreme. Very extreme and totally uncalled for.

But I did find this short clip to be funny. Of course, I have a twisted sense of humor.



Yes, it's heartless and mildly cruel. And I laughed. Does that make me a bad person?

6 Comments:

Blogger Dana declared,

Shameful, Joey! I defintiely think we have a serious problem with illegal immigration which demands a solution like yesterday, but if I lived in Mexico I would want to come here too!

8/03/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I have to agree with that statement. If I were in Mexico, I'd probably want to come too, however I could get here. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. But that's also why I blame our own government more than I blame the illegal immigrants themselves.

8/03/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

A "bad person"? Just immature.

8/03/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Matt declared,

One of our anesthesia attendings thought we should clone raptors and let them patrol the border..does that qualify as a "bad person?"...might curb the immigration though.

8/03/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger erin declared,

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

if you were going for offensive you hit the mark...

8/07/2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home