This Page

has been moved to new address

"Hi, here’s my rap sheet,..."

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: "Hi, here’s my rap sheet,..."

Friday, August 11, 2006

"Hi, here’s my rap sheet,..."

"...and I represent you on the County Board"

That's the headline on the River Falls Journal's editorial this week. The rap sheet of this Pierce County board member is intriguing.
Possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia

Drunk driving

Contempt of court

Having sex with an underage girl

Felony charge of possession of methamphetamine

Numerous traffic citations, including inattentive driving, driving while revoked and speeding
That's a record that would make Ted Kennedy proud!

What's even better is there were only 10 people who voted for Ben Plunkett, including Ben Plunkett.

The seat had no one running for it, so he was elected as a write-in candidate.

I actually know the guy. He used to have a radio show on which I've been a guest. I always thought he was a little loopy, even for a liberal. I also always thought he was at least in his mid-40s, so to find out he's only 33 was a big surprise. Of course, I then found out he's been busted for meth, and it became much less of a surprise.

Just goes to show that no matter who you are, you CAN get elected!

(And by the way, he's putting all of his experience with the police to good work...as a member of the Pierce County Board Law Enforcement Committee. Wow.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home