This Page

has been moved to new address

BlogRolling...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: BlogRolling...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

BlogRolling...

I finally decided to do the whole BlogRolling thing. That way, the most recently updated blogs are on top and you don't have to filter through blogs that you've already read.

This was partly based on a conversation with my mom, who thought there were too many links. It's not exactly what I want becuase I'm not willing to pay the $20/year for the upgraded service. Who can afford that?

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure it out, so there may be issues with the blogroll for a few days as this non-techie tries to pretend to have a clue.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

Maybe Carla will pay that exorbitant $20 for you, have you SEEN what she makes?

5/05/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Billiam declared,

How do you get it to update like that? I'm interested..

5/05/2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Yes, I saw the big news the other day...folks like Carla and my mom are apparently making six digits. Sweet!

Billiam: go to Blogrolling (I think it's www.Blogrolling.com, or maybe www.Blogroller.com). From there, you create a blogroll, and it gives you a code to put in your template. You can customize it so it puts the most recently updated on top. Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll try to answer them, but I don't know much either...I just figured it out as I went.

5/05/2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home