This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Madison

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Hello Madison

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello Madison

Have any of you Wisconsin bloggers noticed how many people from the "State of WI Dept. of Administration" visit your blogs? They especially like to go to "The Great Divide," presumably hoping there will be more information that wasn't there the last time they went there. Or maybe they're actually trying to change things. Who knows. Maybe one of them can clue us in?

In any event, does the high amount of traffic from the "State of WI Dept. of Administration" ever make you wonder what they do all day? I mean, it's our tax dollars paying them to be there. What are we paying them to do?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Phelony Jones declared,

Once I had the State Dept in DC on my site for two days. I thought, "was it something I said?"

4/24/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Yeah, I get people from there on here all the time. I'm guessing it's just people who work there who are in the blogosphere on their down time. I don't think U.S. intelligence would find anything useful out of us.

4/24/2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Chris declared,

I always look at it as he at lease someone in Gov is reading me.

Its great how fast the Feingold people find you when you make fun of him.

lots of Senate.gov hits the last couple of days lol.

4/25/2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

See, and me, I still haven't figured out how y'all can find out who's visiting your blog...

4/25/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

www.sitemeter.com.

That's how.

4/26/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Oh. I have something like that. I didn't know it did that, though. I'm checking it out...

4/26/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home