This Page

has been moved to new address

Nagin remains incompetent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Nagin remains incompetent

Friday, April 21, 2006

Nagin remains incompetent

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin is running for re-election, and will likely face a run-off against either Louisiana Lieutenant Governor Mitch Landrieu or Ron Forman, unless he can get 50%.

He has a quote in this article today that speaks for itself in showing why he must be replaced.
"I did the tough things. I fussed. I cussed. I got on the president, the governor, got things moving," Nagin said Friday.
So, his last words to voters before they go to the polls is, "I got on other people [to do the job I was incapable of doing]!"

Pathetic.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Billiam declared,

He forgot to mention losing the keys to all those school buses' that could have been used to get people out. He also forgot to mention that he helped flame the hysteria by passing on false reports of murder and rape in the dome. Hmmm, wonder why.

4/21/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger TexasFred declared,

Chocolate Boy is a joke to ALL of us, but to the kind of people that elected him, he was a saviour... One of 'Da Bro's'...

Nagin is an incompetent asswipe, New Orleans needs to be flushed, and anyone left in that cesspool needs to be flushed WITH it..

And yeah, I am from Louisiana... I had the good sense to LEAVE 35 years ago..

4/21/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

texasfred,

Ironically, "Chocolate Boy" got more of the "vanilla" votes last year. I doubt they'll make that mistake twice.

4/24/2006 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home