This Page

has been moved to new address

Notes from my kids

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Notes from my kids

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Notes from my kids

Once every week or two Jamie sends me an email while I'm at work with a picture of one or both of my kids and a caption to go with it that's usually written as a message from the kid. It's always the highlight of my day when one of those emails hits my inbox.

Here are the two she sent yesterday.

Subject: Dad! I can't believe you never told me about this before?!
Body of the email: This drawer is awesome! I especially like your mouthwash. It is so bright and makes good noise! Wuv you!



Subject: Happy Peanut!
Body of the email: Nothing like sleeping in and then taking a two hr nap to make a girl happy! Keira says, I wuv my Daddy!



It doesn't get any better than that.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kandi (Kristi's sis) declared,

Dang, but those chilluns are cute.

11/10/2010 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

What, no picture of them attempting to pull over the garbage can with a cinder block in the bottom with the caption, "Damn my mother is a smarty. Daddy can you fix this problem?"

11/10/2010 7:57 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I'm biased but I'm happy to contend that my kids are the cutest around.

And actually, I do have a picture of Carson with the trash can down and trash all around him. And in spite of the cinder block, he still is able to reach into it. At least he can't tip it over anymore.

11/10/2010 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home