This Page

has been moved to new address

Boring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Boring

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Boring

I was told last week that my blog is boring. I suppose not posting anything is boring. But apparently even what I do post is boring.

I have a few options.

1. Change the posts so they're less boring.
2. Continue posting boring posts.
3. Stop posting altogether.
4. Decide this person isn't my target audience and my posts actually keep you on the edge of your seat.

3. is out. Too many protests last time I suggested it.

I might just try 1. This blog began as a political blog, but I've long since left politics and while I consider myself a casual (some would argue that) observer, I'm no longer engrossed in it day-to-day.

I've been very slowly redefining this blog ever since. In some ways, I'm continuing to redefine it. But rest assured, part of that redefinition is to keep it less boring.

Starting now.

5 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

Here's a thought, tell us about your life and your wonderful wife. I'm just sayin'. I miss your posts too. I was tired of the phone ones. I wanna hear about you!
Love Kristinoser

12/03/2008 11:25 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

I like your reflections on current events, social situations, and odd stories. Of course, throw in the personal every now and again.

12/04/2008 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Yeah, tell them about your life with wonderful me ;)

12/04/2008 8:31 AM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

If that person was me, don't worry about it! I read what I want to read - there's a lot of blogs I don't read every post on - I like to know what's happening in people's lives... I'll just wait for your wife to get pregnant and start a blog of her own!!!:)

12/05/2008 9:53 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Oh, I don't worry too much about it, but it was true...I was getting boring!

(And keep up the drumbeat of my wife starting a blog...if enough people keep it up, she may just break!)

12/06/2008 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home