This Page

has been moved to new address

Why add to the noise?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Why add to the noise?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why add to the noise?

After virtually falling off the blogging map for a few months last year, I returned in August and determined to be as regular as possible. People take the time to read my blog and I don't want to disappoint them.

However, I also don't want to waste their time, and lately, I've had nothing worth posting. Oh, I've had many things I'd like to post and likely will soon enough, but nothing would add anything to the already cluttered blogosphere.

We're peppered with terabytes (did you know there's something bigger than gigabytes?) of information each day. You already have to be selective enough about how much of that information you process. I don't think enough bloggers - including myself - consider that.

Your readers' time is precious. Don't waste it. Give them something worth reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

Tell us more childhood stories--they're worth reading. I love to read about the Whites!

5/14/2008 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home