This Page

has been moved to new address

Gotta know the mascot!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Gotta know the mascot!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gotta know the mascot!

My wife just asked for a NCAA March Madness bracket. "It's the only thing that has a chance of getting me interested!"

I printed a bracket with the school names and seedings. There was a problem though.

"I need to know more than this! This doesn't have their mascots!"

Of course. Silly me!

When pressed for more information, she added that she didn't know where they were from or how well they're doing (I guess you need more than the seeds to know that...).

I'm just going to tell her to pick the turtles...

UPDATE: Apparently she needs colors too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

What's with these women? My wife filled a bracket out, too. And I'm thinking about copying some of her picks.

3/19/2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

LOL...Jamie's halfway through hers.

She asked about the Gonzaga-Oregon matchup (actually, she asked for their mascots). Upon hearing "Bulldogs" for Gonzaga, she said, "Everyone's a bulldog!" Of course, she loved the "Ducks". Guess who she picked...and who can argue with that logic?

3/19/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger -V- declared,

Who can argue with her logic? Better not be you, Joey - that's the important thing. ;-)

3/20/2008 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home