This Page

has been moved to new address

4001 since 04/01

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: 4001 since 04/01

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

4001 since 04/01

I didn't start keeping track of stats till April 1st, and I promptly switched counters 11 days later, but whatever. I'll go with what I've got.

Most people denote blog visit milestones that end in at least three zeros.

Not me. There are a few reasons.

First, visitor #4,000 was from Rhode Island. Sorry, but your state is too small to be recognized.

Second, the even numbers with lots of zeros get way too much attention. Why not pick a number next to it that never gets any attention?

Third (and most importantly), the 4001st visitor was my mom. Gotta respect the mom.


Thanks Mom! (And the people who gave me 4,000 hits before her visit.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

Rhode Island is not "too small to be recognized". I recognize that a Rhode Island resident allowed me to be number 4001! Thanks, RI.

5/25/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

We'll work on getting her off of dial-up first...

5/29/2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home