This Page

has been moved to new address

A new brother and Marine One

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: A new brother and Marine One

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A new brother and Marine One

Real quickly...

First, I have a new little brother as of today, which now makes me closer in age to my dad than to my brother.

Second, Washington is great! I watched President Bush fly into the White House on Marine One today! I had no idea he'd be coming in then. Was just hanging out at Washington Monument when he came, which gave me an absolutely perfect view of the landing on the lawn of the White House.

I'll be back up soon. Might head home to see my new brother, but I'll definitely be back up and running within a week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home