This Page

has been moved to new address

Basketball, politics, and church

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Basketball, politics, and church

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Basketball, politics, and church

This weekend I'll be busy with one of the three, so you probably won't hear much from me.

NCAA update: though I could look at losing 11 of 32 first round games as a huge blow to my bracket, I'm looking on the bright side. I only lost three Sweet Sixteen teams (Seton Hall, Oklahoma, and Syracuse) and I still have every Elite Eight team left. There's still hope....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Don't feel bad, your mom missed eleven, too. Want to hear some really bad odds? Your four year old sister filled out a bracket--all guess work, of course, and only got TWO of the first game picks correct on the entire right side of the bracket. Not only that, but she lost every other category on that side, right up to the final game. What luck! BTW, she picked Bradley to go all the way.......

3/19/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home