This Page

has been moved to new address

First Shot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: First Shot

Saturday, February 11, 2006

First Shot

This represents my attempt at communicating to others what's going on in the world and what I think about what's going on in the world. I receive a lot of forwards from friends regarding current affairs, and I forward a lot of things that I find regarding current affairs. I eventually decided that maybe blogging would be the best way to communicate these things.

I'm probably dead wrong, and that's okay. Most blogs fail quickly, and this one is probably no exception. But I've flirted with trying it for a while, and you never know until you try....

Let me hear your thoughts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home